GUI

Problems with the Linux version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

GUI

Postby Reddragon » 22. February 2007 09:42

Does anyone have a suggestion on what for GUI or web hosting control panel that is free of course that could be used with this beautiful system?
syscp
webmin not crazy about it.
cp panel
DTC

Or some other suggestions will be helpfull? Ubuntu desktop and such are too resource heavy for a good server system.
Thanks,

Reddragon
Reddragon

Postby JKMickelson » 26. February 2007 22:28

None exist at the moment. I have been researching and testing packages for quite a while. If something is out there, it is under the radar.

Note: Nothing works quite like a declarative statement to bring about proof that you're wrong. Hopefully, we will catch a fish with this bait.
JKMickelson

Postby Reddragon » 28. February 2007 00:31

JKMickelson wrote:None exist at the moment. I have been researching and testing packages for quite a while. If something is out there, it is under the radar.

Note: Nothing works quite like a declarative statement to bring about proof that you're wrong. Hopefully, we will catch a fish with this bait.

Thanks and I concur, I may try some things like webmin and syscp first. Raven core is a possibility since it installs according to what packages are on the system.
Thanks,

Reddragon
Reddragon

Return to XAMPP for Linux