ProFTPD will not accept PASSV, ProFTPD nimmt nicht PASSV an

Problems with the Linux version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

ProFTPD will not accept PASSV, ProFTPD nimmt nicht PASSV an

Postby linuxcrazy » 26. January 2007 20:15

For some reason ProFTPD in XAMPP only works with Active connections, Passive connections do not work. How can I fix this? (I'm writing in German and English so maybe the people who made this can help me. Write in German and I can use a translator to see what you are saying, if the text looks a little strange it's because of the translator) :lol:

Aus irgendeinem Grund arbeitet ProFTPD in XAMPP nur mit aktiven Anschlüssen, passive Anschlüsse arbeiten nicht. Wie kann ich dieses regeln? (ich schreibe auf deutsch und Englisch so möglicherweise die Leute, die dieses bildeten, kann mir helfen. Schreiben Sie auf Deutsch und ich kann einen Übersetzer benutzen, um zu sehen, was Sie sagen, wenn der Text merkwürdiges wenig schaut, ist er wegen des Übersetzers):lol:
linuxcrazy

Postby Wiedmann » 26. January 2007 21:22

For some reason ProFTPD in XAMPP only works with Active connections, Passive connections do not work.

- Logfile?
- Error message in your client?
Wiedmann
AF Moderator

Postby xnemesis » 27. January 2007 03:12

I believe this is because you need to allow foreign connections (via AllowForeignAddress on) Look here for help on that directive:

http://www.proftpd.org/docs/directives/ ... dress.html
xnemesis

Postby linuxcrazy » 30. January 2007 23:11

I added that into my proftpd.conf and it still hangs while trying to connect passv. Oddly, it will do passv inside the network (ftp:192.168.x.x).
linuxcrazy

Return to XAMPP for Linux