Fatal Nesting error

Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

Fatal Nesting error

Postby Barry » 22. February 2006 00:45

I am using Xampp for Windows version 1.5.1 installed 2/06. Attempting to setup an electronic medical record system using freemed working in conjunction with Xampp. Receiving several errors. First one is "Fatal error: Nesting level too deep - recursive dependency? in c:\web\sampp\htdocs\xampp\freemed\lib\phpwebtools\class.html_form.php on line 473.

Any suggestions?

Barry
Barry

Postby deepsurfer » 22. February 2006 02:57

c:\web\sampp\htdocs\xampp\freemed\lib\phpwebtools\

this folder are right (red highlites)

-- -- -- -- -- -- --

class.html_form.php on line 473.

What the code of this line ?

-- -- -- -- -- -- --

look in the error.log in the /xampp/apache/logs/ Folder, are there any refers to the malfunction ?
chirio Deep
Wie sagte einst der MCP aus Tron auf dem Bildschirm zu schreiben Pflegte
" ... end of communication ... "
deepsurfer
AF Moderator

Operating System: Win-XP / Win7 / Linux -Debian

Fatal Nesting error

Postby Barry » 22. February 2006 16:30

I seem to have resolved the nesting error by moving the freemed software up one level into the htdocs directory. Now I am getting a "apache.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. You will need to restart the program." error. The error log reads "Parent: child process exited with status 3221225477 -- Restarting. I receive the error after going to Mozailla browser, opening freemed, entering my username and password, frontpage appears, go two clicks into the program user maintenance and try to add a user.
Barry

Return to XAMPP for Windows