Im getting this, can anyone help

Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

Im getting this, can anyone help

Postby HELP » 26. May 2003 21:34

Im trying to run a Copppermine photo gallery and I keep getting this error. I have followed the instructions to the T, I am still new to php and what not but this has me baffled

when I try to go to the index file I get this:

Warning: main(include/config.inc.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\wampp2\htdocs\coppermine\include\init.inc.php on line 125

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'include/config.inc.php' (include_path='\wampp2\php\pear\') in C:\wampp2\htdocs\coppermine\include\init.inc.php on line 125

Can anyone help me out here, I got this when I tried to run another photogallery.

Thanks
Sharkster
HELP

Postby AlexPausB » 26. May 2003 21:52

Hey there!

Okay I found that in another posting with a similar problem.

Find the php.ini file (in x:\wampp2\apache\bin or x:\wampp\php\), open it and find the following lines:

Code: Select all
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
; Paths and Directories ;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

; UNIX: "/path1:/path2"
;include_path = ".:/php/includes"
;
; Windows: "\path1;\path2"
; include_path = ".;c:\"
include_path = \wampp2\php\pear\

Change the last line from the code above to
include_path = ".;x:\php\includes", restart the server and let me know if this hint helps you out of your misery.

I think it would be best to change both php.ini files!

please note that "x:\" stands for the letter of your partition where you installed the WAMPP.

So long... (bad english, isn't it ? ;-))
AlexPausB

Postby Sharkster » 27. May 2003 01:47

Thanks a bunch, once I changed the one inside the apache/bin I had to recreate the database and dump the lock file and restart.... that did it and it works great

thanks
Sharkster
Sharkster

Return to XAMPP for Windows