More than WEB page

Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

More than WEB page

Postby nazeroth1 » 25. February 2005 14:42

Hi,
i have a WIFI box that can read information from web servers connected to a TV, the web interface that comes with the box altought friendly is too limited... i would like to play MP3's from my pc and see on the TV the nice colorfull things that windows media player does (or just any fractal...)

Also i would like to be able to browse the whole contents of my pc for example DVD drive, Mymusic folder, myvideos folder

So far i been able to set root docs to DVD drive... but then i cannot see my music !!....

Also with the web interface of the box i was able to play DIVX and (DVD MEnus) ... But apache seems that dont likes Video files and opens then in binary....

What can i do ???

HElp....
Thanks
nazeroth1

Re: More than WEB page

Postby nazeroth1 » 25. February 2005 14:44

[quote="nazeroth1"]But apache seems that dont likes Video files and opens then in binary....
[/quote]

Not binary... more like it was text.... all i see is weird chars in the TV.... Lol
nazeroth1

Details

Postby MAGnUm » 03. March 2005 00:46

need more info about the box. maby with php you could create a page that loads the movie and passed the proper headers at the same time...?
~~:M A G n U m:~~
(Disclaimer: if any of this info is confusing or vague tough, its free!!)
MAGnUm

Return to XAMPP for Windows