Error: MySQL shutdown unexpectedly

Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

Error: MySQL shutdown unexpectedly

Postby steanne » 05. August 2020 22:39

Hello

I have installed XAMpp v3.2.4 on Windows 10 Pro in order to host a local website named GEPI (Gepi is a free software for the pedagogical management of schools). Everything where running well until yesterday (05 August 2020) in the late afternoon, when MySQL has stopped working. I followed this youtube Tutorial (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk7rBOFLMys) to fix that. And the MySQL is running again I can login to GEPI and access all my datas. But I have another problem when I log into my GEPI account. I have the following lines below appeared in my page:

Warning: mysqli_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\gepi\lib\groupes.inc.php on line 669

Warning: mysqli_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\gepi\lib\groupes.inc.php on line 669

Could anyone help me fix that issue?

Thank you for your help.
steanne

XAMPP version: 3.2.4
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro

Return to XAMPP for Windows