Lucky APACHE 4 having friends like these! Hello

Irgendwelche Probleme mit XAMPP für Windows? Dann ist hier genau der richtige Ort um nachzufragen.

Lucky APACHE 4 having friends like these! Hello

Postby chanio » 18. March 2003 22:37

:D Hello,
I have been using WAMPP2 4 some weeks and I have 2 admit that it is the best!
(allthough I haven't finished installing a personal Certificate, just 4 learning)
I have been looking for such a simple and complete distribution for some years. As a complement to this distribution, I have found a very good Perl script called Guardian that deals automatically with all the error pages and let'syou customize every template (it even has the apache aircraft gif as a heading).
I find my actual Apache2 very useful to study Perl and PHP.
:idea: I am translating as much pages as I can to spanish so that Apache Friends would be able to target to another big WWW comunity.
I am also working with a logo for a favicon that has a frontal eagle that forms the wampp "W" with it's silouette. As soon as I finish I will post the links to download them.
See you soon!

Alberto
Gallactic Firewall
chanio

What I promised, translation + favicon + logo

Postby chanio » 22. March 2003 07:38

Please, download the Spanish translation + favicon.ico + wampp2.png + apache error codes upgrades: :roll: click here
¡Hope it helps! Please, translate some interesting parts of this forum so that I could learn something more. And thank you a lot!
Alberto
Gallactic Firewall
chanio

Return to XAMPP für Windows