mysqli_connect is always undefined function

Alles, was MariaDB und MySQL betrifft, kann hier besprochen werden.

mysqli_connect is always undefined function

Postby protonicusarchon » 07. January 2017 07:44

Ok, so I've done all of the internet's possible solution relating to the problem of mysqli_connect being undefined function and it work for them... But for me it doesn't, I already edited the php.ini files, checked if the modules are present, checked if the paths are correct, and so fort. Please help me with this, I really badly needed this to work.
protonicusarchon

XAMPP version: 7.0.13
Operating System: Windows 7

Re: mysqli_connect is always undefined function

Postby Nobbie » 07. January 2017 18:52

You probably did not tell us, that you may use an IDE for PHP development. Or that you do you not use Xampp. You also did not tell about your php.ini, you did not tell about your modules, neither about your paths. You only told, that YOU checked all that, but in fact, you do not tell ANYTHING to us.

If have not the slightest idea about helping you, as you did not provide the slightest thing. I dont know anything about your installation. Nothing. I only know, that you "badly needed it". Nice to know....

Last not least, you are totally wrong here, as this is a PHP issue, not a MySQL/MariaDB issue.
Nobbie

Postby protonicusarchon » 08. January 2017 04:53

Um... I'm so sorry!

Ok, I am thinking that my installation procedures for XAMPP and other tasks are incorrect.

Can you help me give the careful instructions to install XAMPP so that my codes work?
protonicusarchon

XAMPP version: 7.0.13
Operating System: Windows 7

Postby Nobbie » 08. January 2017 11:37

No, but there is a FAQ for Xampp on Apachefriends. Search for "Xampp FAQ" in Google.
Nobbie

Return to MariaDB - MySQL