foribbiden acces

Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

foribbiden acces

Postby ari701 » 01. December 2016 04:10

I'm work with a framework and i try to run an "hellow world" in package application and make a problem acces denied or this...

You do not have permission to access the requested object. The object is protected against reading or the server you can not read it.

If you think this is a server error, please notify your portal administrator .

Error 403

localhost
Apache / 2.4.23 (Win32) OpenSSL / 1.0.2h PHP /

I'm work with the port 8080 and anything¡

help me please¡¡¡ :(
ari701

XAMPP version: 3.2.2
Operating System: windows8

Re: foribbiden acces

Postby Nobbie » 01. December 2016 14:16

ari701 wrote:You do not have permission to access the requested object. The object is protected against reading or the server you can not read it.

Which part of this message is unclear? You ( = the User which executes Apache, either yourself or the SYSTEM User if you started Apache as a Service) have not sufficient rights (Windows rights) to access the file (i dont know which, you did not tell us) which you want to run. This usually happens, when Xampp is NOT installed at c:/xampp (as recommende), but in c:/program files/.... or on a different Drive or on a network drive.

ari701 wrote:I'm work with the port 8080 and anything¡

Why that?? It is not recommended to use another Port than the preconfigured Port 80. Unfortunately you also did not tell us, what you entered into the browser in order to run your script. This again makes it extremly hard to give any hint.
Nobbie

Re: foribbiden acces

Postby rich8899 » 02. December 2016 18:36

I hate this error to my guts. It is the user permissions issue. For me, I am only using my code on my development server and not for public use, I just simply change every file to 777. It has nothing to do with the server.
rich8899

XAMPP version: 1.7.3
Operating System: macOS

Return to XAMPP for Windows