Too many connections error!

Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

Too many connections error!

Postby zapparncsgo » 27. March 2015 16:15

Hey I need help with a problem I get!

Error: the XML response that was returned from the server is invalid. Received:
Warning: mysqli_real_connect(): (08004/1040): Too many connections in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\adodb\drivers\adodb-mysqli.inc.php on line 117

Fatal error: mysqli error: [1040: Too many connections] in CONNECT(localhost, '****', '****', sourcebans) in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\adodb\adodb-errorhandler.inc.php on line 77
You have whitespace in your response.

I need to know how to fix this so It works again I just use this site to store bans from my servers at csgo and the only ones who will access the site is like 20 people tops.. So I just need settings for it too work.. I got 128 gb ram, windows 8.1 and I got a 14 core intel xeon proccessor.. PLZ HELP ME!
zapparncsgo

Operating System: Windows 8.1

Re: Too many connections error!

Postby Nobbie » 27. March 2015 20:42

zapparncsgo wrote:I need to know how to fix this so It works again

Ask at Adobe, this is the only vital information i can see in that extremly poor description, they should be able to help you.
Nobbie

Postby mark.mcdonald » 27. March 2015 21:10

zapparncsgo wrote:You have whitespace in your response.

What are you submitting? Is there trailing white space or white space submitted before something?
You should probably be connecting to "example.com, username, password, sourcebans" rather than all connecting to your localhost.
Are you connecting every time for every action or connecting once and doing multiple actions?
Can you create multiple users with lower level privileges to save to the db?
I have no idea whats happening besides this error you've posted (this is not included in xampp by default) and the description of your issue is vague. The best way for us to help is to describe the steps you take to get the error so we could try and re-create it (hopefully can be solved before going this far).
Please be as descriptive as possible. What did you download/insert into xampp, What version of xampp are you using? Did you install joomla/wordpress/drupal/etc with it as well?
mark.mcdonald

Operating System: Windows Server 2012 R2

Postby zapparncsgo » 28. March 2015 03:22

thanks for the help I will try to write a more detailed step by step proccess i just need to recreate it and see if I can get any more info first!

Edit: I will add that yes it sends multiple actions to the database it checks it and writes/read from it everytime a user joins one of my csgo servers.. I also can say that I indeed have an user setup for just this database which has all rights to this database.. I am going to use my domain name I have set to link to the public ip I will try this.. Also this database works fine for a couple of hours then i get this error (I restart mysql in xampp control panel and it works again)
zapparncsgo

Operating System: Windows 8.1

Return to XAMPP for Windows