Where can I find the Developer Package for OS X?

Problems with the Mac OS X version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

Where can I find the Developer Package for OS X?

Postby DirtyWorld » 06. October 2014 01:14

Hello,
I use XAMPP 1.8.3 for OS X. Now I need to install imagick and for this I need to have the Developer Package.
I have a problem to find this on the downloadsite. Where can I find this version?

BR
DirtyWorld

Re: Where can I find the Developer Package for OS X?

Postby Nobbie » 06. October 2014 10:47

I think, this is already part of your Xampp Installation. I just did a Xampp installation under Linux and was surprised to see the development files coming with the Xampp Standard Installation. If in doubt, you should ask Bitnami directly (maybe answered quicker than here).
Nobbie

Postby DirtyWorld » 07. October 2014 11:49

Hi,
I don't think that the developer files are in my xampp installation because I get command not found at my console if i want to use phpize.
Than I will ask Bitnami direct. Thanks.

BR
DirtyWorld

Postby Nobbie » 07. October 2014 12:07

DirtyWorld wrote:I don't think that the developer files are in my xampp installation because I get command not found at my console if i want to use phpize.

I stlll think it is and "phpize" should be in any "bin" folder or "App" folder or similar (i dont know the folder structure under Xampp OSX), but if you want to run phpize in a terminal, you either have to specify the full pathname, or you have to include the path to phpize in the system environment PATH Variable.
Nobbie

Postby DirtyWorld » 07. October 2014 19:02

Hi,
I found it. I look for an wrong subversion :) in the foldername.
Better to use ls for taking a look how its name is.

Greets
DirtyWorld

Return to XAMPP for macOS