? Remote dev ?

Alles, was den Apache betrifft, kann hier besprochen werden.

? Remote dev ?

Postby intellilogic » 31. July 2014 16:45

I noticed things are in German, if I am somehow in the wrong area, can someone please move me to the English area.

I have a dedicated WAMP server here where I work. Using my IDE I work on the files via mapped windows drive with both my laptop and desktop.
This solution works quite well, the WAMP server is managing versions, getting backup up, lovely lovely. What I want is for mobile.
I have the mapped drive 'offline' on the laptop and I'd like to use it with XAMPP, but it won't because it's "remote".

What are my options, what's my best solution? I have copied the files to another directory and pointed Apache at that when I go remote; but that's a half-assed fix.
I really prefer using the native offline drive as it will manage all syncing issues and such.
intellilogic

Operating System: Windows Server 2012

Re: ? Remote dev ?

Postby Nobbie » 31. July 2014 18:17

intellilogic wrote:I noticed things are in German, if I am somehow in the wrong area, can someone please move me to the English area.

Und wieso kannst Du das nicht selbst? Du WEISST dass Du falsch bist und schreibst trotzdem hier, anstatt im (unteren) englischen Bereich? Armselig. Ich bin raus!
Nobbie

Postby intellilogic » 31. July 2014 20:49

I didn't see that till you mentioned it, you could have been kinder. Thanks.
intellilogic

Operating System: Windows Server 2012

Postby Nobbie » 31. July 2014 22:02

Viel Glück.
Nobbie

Return to Apache