Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.
this was displayed in the mysql error log. I just don't know what to do ?
r 30518 14:21:45 [ERROR] C:\xampp\mysql\bin\mysqld.exe: unknown variable 'set-variable=lower_case_table_names=0' 130518 14:21:45 [ERROR] Aborting.
- Posts: 24
- Joined: 04. April 2013 17:56
- Operating System: win 7 32 bit
I have splitted this post from the original sticky viewtopic.php?f=16&t=52857
- Sticky Threads are not free for support requests because they should stay clear
- This MySQL Error is in no way related to changes of your Apache configuration
We don't provide any support via personal channels like PM, email, Skype, TeamViewer!It's like porn for programmers
- AF Moderator
- Posts: 8048
- Joined: 17. August 2009 13:05
- XAMPP version: several
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro x64
Return to XAMPP for Windows
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 39 guests