Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.
i have ms xp sp3 and sometimes use xampp.sometimes it works ok but sometimes almost everything(php,mysql,ftp etc.)are shown as disabled and not working.i know only a bit about windows firewall and do not see anything there.what could be the problem?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 24. February 2013 14:33
- Operating System: windows xp
It might be useful to try starting XAMPP withe the Control Panel, and when it does not start correctly - then you could post the error messages it gives you in the dialogue window.
- AF Moderator
- Posts: 3210
- Joined: 12. April 2010 16:41
- Location: Land of the Blazing Sun
- Operating System: Windows XP/7 - Fedora 15 1.7.7
Return to XAMPP for Windows
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 36 guests