How to enable some extenstion in PHP

Problems with the Linux version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

How to enable some extenstion in PHP

Postby sina14 » 11. February 2013 09:56

Hello everyone

I'd like to recompile my PHP with some extensions like mssql, oci8 and snmp,
so please tell me is it possible to recompile PHP of my Xampp ??

sina14

Operating System: RedHat 6

Re: How to enable some extenstion in PHP

Postby JonB » 11. February 2013 21:59

Did yu chek the documentation or phpinfo()?

To activate the OCI8/Oracle extension for PHP please execute the following command:

/opt/lampp/lampp oci8

http://www.apachefriends.org/en/faq-xampp-linux.html

phpinfo()

Code: Select all
system   Linux localhost.localdomain 2.6.43.8-1.fc15.i686.PAE #1 SMP Mon Jun 4 20:21:39 UTC 2012 i686
  Build Date   Sep 19 2011 13:26:12
  Configure Command    './configure' '--prefix=/opt/lampp' '--with-apxs2=/opt/lampp/bin/apxs' '--with-config-file-path=/opt/lampp/etc' '--with-mysql=mysqlnd' '--enable-inline-optimization' '--disable-debug' '--enable-bcmath' '--enable-calendar' '--enable-ctype' '--enable-exif' '--enable-ftp' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--enable-shmop' '--disable-sigchild' '--enable-sysvsem' '--enable-sysvshm' '--enable-wddx' '--with-gdbm=/opt/lampp' '--with-jpeg-dir=/opt/lampp' '--with-png-dir=/opt/lampp' '--with-freetype-dir=/opt/lampp' '--with-zlib=yes' '--with-zlib-dir=/opt/lampp' '--with-openssl=/opt/lampp' '--with-xsl=/opt/lampp' '--with-ldap=/opt/lampp' '--with-gd' '--with-imap-ssl' '--with-imap=/opt/lampp' '--with-gettext=/opt/lampp' '--with-mssql=/opt/lampp' '--with-sybase-ct=/opt/lampp' '--with-interbase=shared,/opt/interbase' '--with-mysql-sock=/opt/lampp/var/mysql/mysql.sock' '--with-oci8=shared,instantclient,/opt/lampp/lib/instantclient' '--with-mcrypt=/opt/lampp' '--with-mhash=/opt/lampp' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-mbstring=all' '--with-curl=/opt/lampp' '--enable-mbregex' '--enable-zend-multibyte' '--enable-exif' '--with-bz2=/opt/lampp' '--with-sqlite=shared,/opt/lampp' '--with-sqlite3=/opt/lampp' '--with-libxml-dir=/opt/lampp' '--enable-soap' '--enable-pcntl' '--with-mysqli=mysqlnd' '--with-pgsql=shared,/opt/lampp/postgresql' '--with-iconv' '--with-pdo-mysql=mysqlnd' '--with-pdo-pgsql=/opt/lampp/postgresql' '--with-pdo-sqlite' '--enable-intl' '--with-icu-dir=/opt/lampp' '--enable-fileinfo' '--enable-phar'
JonB
AF Moderator

Operating System: Windows XP/7 - Fedora 15 1.7.7

Return to XAMPP for Linux