Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.
Object not found!
The requested URL was not found on this server. If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again.
If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Apache/2.4.3 (Win32) OpenSSL/1.0.1c PHP/5.4.7
splash & index.php running perfectly it means its working fine right??
but the files made by me are not working then the above error is coming
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 05. February 2013 06:41
- XAMPP Version: 5.6.3
- Operating System: windows 7 64-bit
- A short salutation is an act of politeness. Even if the internet is an virtual area, there is always a human being behind the screen. A polite beginning helps to get polite answers too. Please keep that in mind if you start a new thread.
- We have a "one new thread per unique user and issue" rule, so please don't use the threads of others for your own issues because the reasons can be different and the issues are maybe not solved already for the original poster.
- posting multiple posts of the same issue is not allowed here. We see your thread anyway even if you just start one thread.
rajat wrote:splash & index.php running perfectly it means its working fine right??
rajat wrote:but the files made by me are not working then the above error is coming
We need much more information.
- What filename do you have given your file?
- Where have you saved your files?
- What does the browser address line contains at the time you get this error?
- What does the log files \xampp\apache\logs\error.log and \xampp\apache\logs\access.log contain?
We don't provide any support via personal channels like PM, email, Skype, TeamViewer!It's like porn for programmers
- AF Moderator
- Posts: 6946
- Joined: 17. August 2009 13:05
- XAMPP Version: 5.5.19
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro x64
Return to XAMPP for Windows
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 46 guests