Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.
Normally mysql is working, but Suddenly I can not access the website and localhost but in xampp panel still online, some know why this problem?
windows server 2003
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 08. December 2011 22:30
- XAMPP Version: 1.8.3-3
- Operating System: windows server 2003
Do you see any error messages on the screen?
Are there any clues in the \xampp\mysql\data\mysql.err log files?
(Drag the file into an open text editor window to read it)
Are there any clues in the \xampp\apache\logs\error.log file?
- AF Moderator
- Posts: 3316
- Joined: 03. October 2008 05:10
- Location: Yeppoon, Australia Time Zone: GMT/UTC+10
- XAMPP Version: 5.6.14
- Operating System: Win 7 Pro 32bit/XP Pro SP3
Return to XAMPP for Windows
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: OJello and 80 guests