I can't access xampp across the internet!!! PLease help!

Irgendwelche Probleme mit XAMPP für Windows? Dann ist hier genau der richtige Ort um nachzufragen.

I can't access xampp across the internet!!! PLease help!

Postby will9898 » 16. June 2010 21:59

I have successfully installed and configured xampp to be able to be accessed within the network by any computer by using my ip got from my ISP (I'm not going to share it out here) or 192.168.1.100 which is my static ip in the network.

While being to access this website within the network is great and all I want to be able to access it outside the network, I know to do this I need to enter in the ip my ISP gave me, I did this on a computer outside the network after forwarding port 80 in my router. The problem is it's not working every thing I try. I don't think its windows firewall, because to test it I completely disabled it and it still wouldn't work.

So I'm stuck and have no clue what to do.

Thanks and please help!
will9898

Re: I can't access xampp across the internet!!! PLease help!

Postby Nobbie » 16. June 2010 22:12

Tja, wenn Du uns Deine Ip mitteilen würdest (was Du aus irgendeinem Grund "noch" nicht willst, denn später ist es eh unvermeidbar), könnten wir mal testen, ob es geht. Aber so geht selbst das nicht, was es quasi unmöglich macht, eine Ursache zu bestimmen.
Nobbie

Return to XAMPP für Windows