help needed please fatel error

Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

help needed please fatel error

Postby stewartk » 22. March 2010 12:12

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: file_put_contents() in /var/www/html/xampp/lang.php on line 2
i have just uploaded a joomla based weeb-site,built on xampp,and have uploaded using filezilla to the web-host root, @/var/www/html, when i try to go to the home page of my site ,i get the Apache, choose language ,screen
but when i choose any of them i get this message
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: file_put_contents() in /var/www/html/xampp/lang.php on line 2
hope some one can help, and sure must be something daft that i have ,or not done
cheers
stewart
stewartk

Re: help needed please fatel error

Postby Nobbie » 22. March 2010 12:57

You are running an old PHP version (less than PHP 5.x). The function file_put_contents() comes with PHP5.
Nobbie

Postby stewartk » 22. March 2010 13:32

Nobbie wrote:You are running an old PHP version (less than PHP 5.x). The function file_put_contents() comes with PHP5.

thanks ,do you mean that the host server is running a old PHP version, or that i have up loaded a old version? thanks again
stewartk

Postby Nobbie » 22. March 2010 14:33

stewartk wrote:thanks ,do you mean that the host server is running a old PHP version, or that i have up loaded a old version? thanks again

Did you upload a PHP installation?
Nobbie

Return to XAMPP for Windows