Unable to load dynamic library, wrong architecture

Problems with the Mac OS X version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

Unable to load dynamic library, wrong architecture

Postby loranger » 23. October 2009 17:16

Hello

I upgraded my Leopard to a "snowy" one.
I've upgraded my "old" Xampp to the 1.7.2a and everything works fine... Almost.

I used to use xdebug and imagick extensions. So, as usual, I get the source code and compile those extensions to make them available from the php' xampp extensions folder, but this time it does not work at all.

./configure and make return no error, so I copy my extensions to /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/lib/php/php-5.3.0/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/
I also modify my php.ini, but when I start my Xampp, here is the error I get :

Code: Select all
/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/bin/httpd[32887]   PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/lib/php/php-5.3.0/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/imagick.so' - dlopen(/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/lib/php/php-5.3.0/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/imagick.so, 9): no suitable image found.  Did find:
   /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/lib/php/php-5.3.0/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/imagick.so: mach-o, but wrong architecture in Unknown on line 0

I think I compile it wrong, but I did try a few different flags without success...

Can someone help me, or give me a clue please ?
loranger

Re: Unable to load dynamic library, wrong architecture

Postby attachmentgenie » 12. November 2009 14:24

i have the same problem , has anyone managed to replicate this and or find a solution?
attachmentgenie

Postby jmdirc » 12. November 2009 17:35

An artist/designer/ and now programer exploring the creative sides.
jmdirc

Postby Pepper » 27. December 2009 20:47

Have you solved your problem with xDebug? Because I have the same problem. Can you post your solution?

Thanks
Pepper
Pepper

Return to XAMPP for macOS