XAMPP on iPhone

Allgemeines Forum zum Thema Apache Friends. Bei Problemen mit XAMPP bitte entweder das Linux- oder das Windows-Forum benutzen. Hier geht's wirklich nur ganz allgemein um Apache Friends.

XAMPP on iPhone

Postby sixth sense » 02. September 2009 03:20

Hi,

Has anybody tried to install XAMPP on iPhone? I saw a post who manually install apache,mysql and PHP on iPhone and said that he has able to stream music from his iPhone and even allow friends to scan his collection while on wi-fi. The problem is the files he mentioned in his post are no longer available. See his blog herehttp://iamps.byethost24.com/index.php?postid=15

I have a specific requirement on having a server on an iphone, more than just streaming music. I would really appreciate if anybody can point me to the right direction.

Thanks
sixth sense

Re: XAMPP on iPhone

Postby Wiedmann » 02. September 2009 03:36

Has anybody tried to install XAMPP on iPhone?

No, because there is no "XAMPP for iPhone". Only a "XAMPP for Linux" (i386), "XAMPP for "Windows, "XAMPP for Mac OS X" and "XAMPP for Solaris".
Wiedmann
AF Moderator

Re: XAMPP on iPhone

Postby sixth sense » 02. September 2009 05:29

Wiedmann wrote:
Has anybody tried to install XAMPP on iPhone?

No, because there is no "XAMPP for iPhone". Only a "XAMPP for Linux" (i386), "XAMPP for "Windows, "XAMPP for Mac OS X" and "XAMPP for Solaris".

Ok, this could be an idea to add in the list of supported OS. I am just curious if the mac version would run on iPhone. I hope that there would be people interested on creating an easy install package for iPhone as with the other OS's.

Thanks
sixth sense

Return to Apache Friends