Deprecated Function Ereg when trying to access site

Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

Deprecated Function Ereg when trying to access site

Postby CRYSTALDOLL » 19. August 2009 18:44

Okay, I just downloaded the new verison of Xampp 1.72. I did have the older version installed that was working fine, but wanted to try this one out. Now when I try to access my website I get the following error. I am very new at this, can someone tell me how to fix this in newbie terms..

Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in C:\server\xampp\htdocs\shop\includes\classes\db\mysql\query_factory.php on line 177

I have looked and looked for an explanation, but can not find one that I can understand.
CRYSTALDOLL

Re: Deprecated Function Ereg when trying to access site

Postby Wiedmann » 19. August 2009 19:22

Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in C:\server\xampp\htdocs\shop\includes\classes\db\mysql\query_factory.php on line 177

Maybe you want ask this question the author of the script "query_factory.php"?

(also curious why you have this message, because Deprecated warnings are disabled in a default XAMPP 1.7.2.)
Wiedmann
AF Moderator

Re: Deprecated Function Ereg when trying to access site

Postby sjunianto » 24. August 2009 04:37

CRYSTALDOLL wrote:Okay, I just downloaded the new verison of Xampp 1.72. I did have the older version installed that was working fine, but wanted to try this one out. Now when I try to access my website I get the following error. I am very new at this, can someone tell me how to fix this in newbie terms..

I have looked and looked for an explanation, but can not find one that I can understand.

hi crystaldoll,
i just have same problem. here is the solution i found by googling :
http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?p=768999

best regards,
sjunianto

Return to XAMPP for Windows