Portable xampp (ioncube issue)

Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

Portable xampp (ioncube issue)

Postby Xoligy » 02. June 2009 14:08

Hey all i got xampp on my pendrive and get it working alright (when it wasnt to, i have to stop and retart from the SCM menu) but i need to get ioncube on the go so here s what i have done.

1. Downloaded ioncube and put the zip files in htdocs/ioncube
2. Gone to "PHP\php.ini" and added the line you should but in two places incase i got wrong area.
3. Restarted Apache... Nothing :(

Ways ive tried to add the line are ..\htdocs\ioncube\loader" and "F:\Porable Apps\xampp\htdocs\ioncube\loader" I tried with a ..\ for when im on another machine anyway here are the areas ive tried to ad the files:

Code: Select all
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
; Language Options ;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

; Enable the PHP scripting language engine under Apache.
engine = On

; Enable compatibility mode with Zend Engine 1 (PHP 4.x)
zend_extension_ts = "F:\Porable Apps\xampp\htdocs\ioncube\ioncube_loader_win_5.2.dll
zend.ze1_compatibility_mode = Off

;then i tried
[Zend]
zend_extension_ts = "F:\Porable Apps\xampp\htdocs\ioncube\ioncube_loader_win_5.2.dll"
zend_extension_ts = "F:\Porable Apps\xampp\php\zendOptimizer\lib\ZendExtensionManager.dll"
zend_extension_manager.optimizer_ts = "F:\Porable Apps\xampp\php\zendOptimizer\lib\Optimizer"
zend_optimizer.enable_loader = 0
zend_optimizer.optimization_level=15
;zend_optimizer.license_path =
; Local Variables:
; tab-width: 4
; End:

I dont know what ive done wrong :(
Xoligy

Re: Portable xampp (ioncube issue)

Postby Wiedmann » 02. June 2009 20:46

zend_extension_ts = "F:\Porable Apps\xampp\htdocs\ioncube\ioncube_loader_win_5.2.dll"
zend_extension_ts = "F:\Porable Apps\xampp\php\zendOptimizer\lib\ZendExtensionManager.dll"

Can you use IonCube together with Zend Optimizer?
Wiedmann
AF Moderator

Postby Xoligy » 02. June 2009 21:19

I dunno, I just downloaded the biggest xampp portable and then when i went to install a script got told i needed ioncube. Thats why im here...

Hmm, now mysql is failing to work:
phpMyAdmin - Error

Cannot load mysql extension. Please check your PHP configuration. - Documentation

Dunno whats happend, ive tried stopping and starting mysql and everything gettin to the point im thinking of going back to appserve -.-
Xoligy

Postby Xoligy » 03. June 2009 12:41

Amazing, i leave it since the last post and edit nothing now it says a line YOU wrote is wrong in the php file now i remember why i always used appserve less friggin problems and better support!
Xoligy

Postby trunk » 03. August 2009 17:09

Zend and ioncube cannot be loded as they're both called as zend_extension_ts.
I have only been able to load one of them. And nobody on earth is talking about this issue, especially the
encoders. :evil:
trunk

Return to XAMPP for Windows