xampp error

Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

xampp error

Postby r0x » 05. June 2009 04:13

Hi all,

I've searched the error below in google but cannot find anything that helpful. Would appreciate any help on this.

http://localhost/xampp/

Warning: include(lang/jp=..%c0%af..%c0%af..%c0%af..%c0%af..%c0%af..%c0%af..%c0%af..%c0%afboot.ini.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampplite\htdocs\xampp\index.php on line 12

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'lang/jp=..%c0%af..%c0%af..%c0%af..%c0%af..%c0%af..%c0%af..%c0%af..%c0%afboot.ini.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;\xampplite\php\pear\') in C:\xampplite\htdocs\xampp\index.php on line 12

Here is index.php file... I don't see anything wrong on line 12 in bold font.

<?php include 'includes/header.php'; ?>

<h1>Welcome to Damn Vulnerable Web App!</h1>

<p>Damn Vulnerable Web App is a web application that is damn vulnerable. Its main goals are to be light weight, easy to use and full of vulnerabilities to exploit. It has been developed for the use of information security profesionals and students to test out their skillz and/or toolz in a legal enviroment.</p><br>

<h1><font color="red">WARNING!</font></h1>

<p>Damn Vulnerable Web App is damn vulnerable! Do not upload it to your hosting provider's public html folder or any working web server as it will be hacked. I recommend downloading and installing <a href="http://www.apachefriends.org/en/xampp.html">XAMPP</a> onto a local machine inside your LAN which is used solely for testing.</p>
<br>
<p>I do not take responsability for the way in which any one uses this application. I have made the purposes of the application clear and it should not be used maliciously.</p>
<br>
<br>
<p>Version: <?php echo $version; ?></p>

<?php include 'includes/footer.php'; ?>

Any idea what's wrong in the config here?
Thanks in advace.
r0x

Re: xampp error

Postby Wiedmann » 05. June 2009 09:48

Code: Select all
Warning: include(lang/jp=..%c0%af..%c0%af..%c0%af..%c0%af..%c0%af..%c0%af..%c0%af..%c0%afboot.ini.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampplite\htdocs\xampp\index.php on line 12

Here is index.php file...

That's not the original "C:\xampplite\htdocs\xampp\index.php" from a XAMPP Lite.
Wiedmann
AF Moderator

Return to XAMPP for Windows