Issue with PEAR modules!

Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

Issue with PEAR modules!

Postby manddox » 19. May 2009 09:04

Hi all,

In XAMPP 1.7.0, the HTTP.php file is in xampp\php\PEAR folder and I believe this file is for the package Auth_HTTP. But m confused now as there is another module called Auth which I can see as a folder inside the PEAR directory. And I am unable to find any such folder by the name "Auth_HTTP". Are these two folders (Auth and Auth_HTTP) one and the same?? Also when i enter 'pear info Auth' in command prompt, it displays everything abt Auth but not when I enter 'pear info Auth_HTTP'. So, in this version of XAMPP, is the module Auth_HTTP installed?? If it is installed, why is it not displaying the information from command prompt? Also, if it is not installed, please provide me with the steps to install this module! Thanks in advance!

Regards,
manddox
manddox

Re: Issue with PEAR modules!

Postby Sharley » 19. May 2009 09:18

This post by Izzy might be of help:
viewtopic.php?p=139173#p139173

Please let us know if it was indeed any help for you.
Thanks.
Sharley
AF Moderator

Operating System: Win 7 Pro 32bit/XP Pro SP3

Postby manddox » 19. May 2009 16:12

hi sharley

Sorry, that was not of much help......actually i had already read dat post before posting my doubt. The post by izzy only tells u to install if the module is missing but it does not tell whether the two modules Auth and Auth_HTTP are one and the same or they are different.
manddox

Postby manddox » 20. May 2009 16:34

check this post for what I have found out!
http://community.apachefriends.org/f/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=34237
manddox

Return to XAMPP for Windows