XAMPP windows to XAMPP Linux

Problems with the Linux version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

XAMPP windows to XAMPP Linux

Postby BorishPanama » 04. April 2009 21:03

Hi everybody, i hope you can help me, im getting sad because this problem.
like others, i'm newbie mixing PHP, MYSQL, APACHE, (LINUX)
i have an application running OK with my XAMPP on WINDOWS VISTA
Now, i changed to XAMPP for LINUX, and i CAN'T RUN my APP anymore... :roll:

HELP!!!!

This is my error message:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Exception' with message 'Cannot load controller class "UserController" from file "UserController.php" in directory "./application/controllers"' in /opt/lampp/htdocs/MC/library/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php:283 Stack trace: #0 /opt/lampp/htdocs/MC/library/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(207): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->loadClass('UserController') #1 /opt/lampp/htdocs/MC/library/Zend/Controller/Front.php(911): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http)) #2 /opt/lampp/htdocs/MC/index.php(43): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch() #3 {main} thrown in /opt/lampp/htdocs/MC/library/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php on line 283

what can i do???
Thanks!
BorishPanama
BorishPanama

Re: XAMPP windows to XAMPP Linux

Postby Wiedmann » 04. April 2009 21:30

i CAN'T RUN my APP anymore...

I guess, only the author of this app can tell you, what's the reason for this error message.

Or maybe someone from the ZendFramework support (which seams also involved from the error message).
Wiedmann
AF Moderator

Return to XAMPP for Linux