i will take you all through the steps to Uninstall XAMPP
1. From the Finder's Go menu, choose Utilities.
2. Open Directory Utility.
3. Click the lock in the Directory Utility window.
4. Enter an administrator account name and password, then click OK.
5. Choose Enable Root User from the Edit menu.
6. Enter the root password you wish to use in both the Password and Verify fields, then click OK.
7. Log out from your current user.
8. From the list of Usernames click Other, username: root and password is what you just defined.
9. Now open terminal and execute the command:
- Code: Select all
rm -rf /Applications/xampp
10. it should take a couple seconds and it should go back to normal (Computer name:~ root$) or something like that.
11. log out and log into your normal account and preform steps 1-4 then go to the edit menu and disable the root user.
I hope this helped! also can someone convert this to German and post this in the other forum with credits to me?