how to use xampp lake web server

Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

how to use xampp lake web server

Postby bojanm » 18. December 2008 20:30

pls tell me how to use xampp lake web server -
when i open my ip show shared folder - file list
how to make virtual folder
bojanm

Re: how to use xampp lake web server

Postby thekingofcaseys » 19. December 2008 04:49

Im guessing your new to Xampp as this question is asked many many times and has been answered on various posts. if you click Search at the top and type in VIRTUAL HOSTS im sure the answer to your question will be available.

The best way to learn how to use xampp is to try it yourself if at any point you get stuck use the search feature first, if you cant find a answer to your question then post your question with any relevant information such as what your doing, what your trying to achieve and what happened if anything, this way it enables users on the site the ability to assist you in setting up xampp rather than them telling you.
For One On One Xampp Support Try Me I May Know The Answer PM Or Email Or MSN
thekingofcaseys

Postby Sharley » 19. December 2008 06:28

thekingofcaseys wrote:. if you click Search at the top and type in VIRTUAL HOSTS im sure the answer to your question will be available.
...use the search feature first...
Did you first try and use the forum search facility yourself before advising others to search using VIRTUAL HOSTS or indeed any search term?

If you did do a search first for VIRTUAL HOSTS before posting your above reply, then perhaps you may like to post here some of the links to those threads that you found in the search results so as to benefit others who read this thread.
Sharley
AF Moderator

Operating System: Win 7 Pro 32bit/XP Pro SP3

Postby CyCloneNL » 19. December 2008 19:43

The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: hosts virtual.

Nice advice... :roll:
CyCloneNL

Postby bfecteau » 21. December 2008 23:11

limit your search to a specific forum
xampp for windows, english for example

I found this pretty easily

http://community.apachefriends.org/f/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=32410&start=0&hilit=virtual+host
bfecteau

Return to XAMPP for Windows