XAMPP isn't installing any more on MY SYSTEM!

Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

XAMPP isn't installing any more on MY SYSTEM!

Postby Faisal Shah » 29. January 2008 21:33

HI,

I am little said!
My Windows XP Pro was corrupted. I Installed it again and when i try to install XAMPP again on my computer!
It don't work any more Sad
The SQL and FTP works but Apache isn't installing any more!
it says apache.exe can't run and says Application can't run and terminated Sad

Can any one tell me the solution how to DUBUG this problem?

FAISAL!
Faisal Shah

Re: XAMPP isn't installing any more on MY SYSTEM!

Postby Izzy » 31. January 2008 01:32

Faisal Shah wrote:XAMPP isn't installing any more on MY SYSTEM!
Why not?

Instead of wasting your time telling your little pathetic sad story, you had included details of what you have done and what you have tried to do and what you have tried to fix it already, and you had also include full error messages and the contents of the Apache error.log file at the date and time you tried whatever you tried, then some one may have been able to help you.

Also, before posting, a forum search or reading of recent threads might have revealed some answers, as I bet that your issue has been asked and answered a zillion times before - this method would also give you an insight into what is expected of you as a new forum member before posting.

The reason no one has answered your post is outlined above - no details to work with, so don't whinge and cry off topic in another persons thread that n no one is helping ME because it is entirely your own fault - new members should read and search the forums before posting and then include all relevant issue details, non of us here are psychic or mind readers and have no ability what so ever to see what you are doing.
Izzy

Re: XAMPP isn't installing any more on MY SYSTEM!

Postby nimd4 » 03. February 2008 10:01

Izzy wrote:off topic in another persons thread

Seen that xD
nimd4

Return to XAMPP for Windows