How to addon mod_auth_ldap & mod_mono in lampp ????

Problems with the Linux version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

How to addon mod_auth_ldap & mod_mono in lampp ????

Postby Froggies » 23. September 2003 09:25

:?: I want to add on auth by ldap & the mono module in lampp .

How can I do ?
Froggies

Postby Oswald » 23. September 2003 09:38

Hi Froggies!

Take a look at the mod_mono documentation:

http://www.apacheworld.org/modmono/INSTALL

To get also mod_auth_ldap simply add --with-ldap to the ./configure command (step 2 in the mod_mono install guide).

If you use --prefix=/opt/lampp and not --prefix=/home/username/apache2 your Apache installation should fit perfectly into the LAMPP package.

Greetings,
Oswald
Oswald
Apache Friends

Operating System: Linux

Postby Froggies » 23. September 2003 10:54

Thanks !!

But for apache :
Can i have the full configuration line ? I want to recompile apache with mono & ldap without lose some lampp options
Froggies

Postby Oswald » 23. September 2003 11:10

Pas de problème! But not until tonight! I'm at office right now and my XAMPP box is at home.

Greetings,
Oswald
Oswald
Apache Friends

Postby ollie » 23. September 2003 12:22

Kai Seidler wrote:Pas de problème! But not until tonight! I'm at office right now and my XAMPP box is at home.

Greetings,
Oswald

Hi Kai,

and while you're at it: It would be nice to have the configuration lines for mysql and php too! 8)
ollie

Postby Oswald » 25. September 2003 02:12

Dear Froggies, hi Ollie!

Here we go:

The compile options (and a little bit more) for the wunderful Apache webserver:

Code: Select all
rm /opt/lampp/include/apr.h
rm /opt/lampp/include/apr_*
rm /opt/lampp/include/http*
rm /opt/lampp/include/ap_config.h

env  SHARED_LDFLAGS="-Wl,--rpath -Wl,/opt/lampp/lib" LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/lampp/lib LD_RUN_PATH=/opt/lampp/lib LDFLAGS="-R/opt/lampp/lib"
 CFLAGS="-O6 -I/opt/lampp/include -L/opt/lampp/lib" ./configure --prefix=/opt/lampp --enable-so --enable-cgid --sysconfdir=/opt/lampp/etc
 --enable-auth-anon --enable-auth-dbm --enable-auth-digest --enable-file-cache --enable-echo --enable-charset-lite --enable-cache --enable-disk-cache --enable-mem-cache --enable-example --enable-ext-filter --enable-case-filter --enable-case-filter-in --enable-deflate --enable-mime-magic --enable-cern-meta --enable-expires --enable-headers --enable-usertrack --enable-unique-id --enable-proxy --enable-proxy-connect --enable-proxy-ftp --enable-proxy-http --enable-bucketeer --enable-http --enable-info --enable-suexec --enable-cgid --enable-vhost-alias --enable-speling --enable-rewrite --enable-so --with-z=/opt/lampp --with-ssl=/opt/lampp --with-expat=/opt/lampp --enable-dav --enable-dav-fs --enable-ssl=/opt/lampp --enable-mods-shared=most --with-mpm=prefork

And for the magnificent MySQL:

env LD_RUN_PATH=/opt/lampp/lib LD_LIBRARY_PATH="/opt/lampp/lib" CFLAGS="-O6 -I/opt/lampp/include -L/opt/lampp/lib -Wl,--rpath -Wl,/opt/lampp/lib" ./configure --prefix=/opt/lampp --enable-assembler --enable-local-infile --with-mysqld-user=nobody --with-unix-socket-path=/opt/lampp/var/mysql/mysql.sock --with-extra-charsets=complex --libexecdir=/opt/lampp/sbin --sysconfdir=/opt/lampp/etc --datadir=/opt/lampp/share --localstatedir=/opt/lampp/var/mysql --infodir=/opt/lampp/info --includedir=/opt/lampp/include --mandir=/opt/lampp/man --with-innodb

But in the case of MySQL you've to edit mysys/default.c to change the default directory of my.cnf from /etc to /opt/lampp/etc.

And for the extraordinary PHP:

env ORACLE_HOME="/opt/oracle/product/8.1.6" CFLAGS="-O6 -I$ORACLE_HOME/network/public -I/opt/lampp/include/libpng -I/opt/lampp/include/ncurses -I/opt/lampp/include -L/opt/lampp/lib" ./configure --prefix=/opt/lampp --with-apxs2=/opt/lampp/bin/apxs --with-config-file-path=/opt/lampp/etc --with-mysql --disable-debug --enable-bcmath --enable-calendar --enable-ctype --enable-dbase --enable-discard-path --enable-exif --enable-filepro --enable-force-cgi-redirect --enable-ftp --enable-gd-imgstrttf --enable-gd-native-ttf --with-ttf --enable-magic-quot
es --enable-memory-limit --enable-safe-mode --enable-shmop --enable-sigchild --enable-sysvsem --enable-sysvshm --enable-track-vars --enable-trans-sid --enable-versioning --enable-wddx --enable-yp --with-ftp --with-gdbm=/opt/lampp --with-jpeg-dir=/opt/lampp --with-png-dir=/opt/lampp --with-tiff-dir=/opt/lampp --with-freetype-dir=/opt/lampp --without-xpm --with-zlib=yes --with-zlib-dir=/opt/lampp --with-openssl=/opt/lampp --with-expat-dir=/opt/lampp --enable-xslt --with-xslt-sablot=/opt/lampp -with-ming=/opt/lampp --with-dom=/opt/lampp --with-ldap=/opt/lampp --with-ncurses=/opt/lampp --with-gd --with-imap-dir=/opt/lampp --with-imap-ssl --with-imap=/opt/lampp --with-gettext=/opt/lampp  --with-mssql=/opt/lampp --with-interbase=/opt/interbase --with-mysql-sock=/opt/lampp/var/mysql/mysql.sock --with-oci8=shared

Please remove the --with-oci8 if you dont want the OCI8/Oracle-support. This is the configure line for the next XAMPP release with Oracle support.

Good luck and terrific night :)
Oswald
Oswald
Apache Friends

Danke !!!

Postby Froggies » 25. September 2003 08:06

Thank you for the informations !!
Froggies

Postby ollie » 19. December 2003 21:45

Ooops! Forgot to say "Danke!" :-) DANKE, Kai!!!! Nice service!
ollie

Mono

Postby mika » 17. September 2004 23:16

Is there any plan to add Mono to xampp? This would really then be the fullest package,
mika

Postby tembenite » 06. March 2006 21:45

Are the compile options still the same stated, or have they changed with the newer versions of XAMPP? Thanks!
tembenite

Return to XAMPP for Linux