XAMMP MySQL in Netbeans 7 PHP Project

Alles, was MariaDB und MySQL betrifft, kann hier besprochen werden.

XAMMP MySQL in Netbeans 7 PHP Project

Postby aquacalc@yahoo.com » 05. June 2011 02:05

I'm trying XAMPP in Netbeans 7.0 on my MB Pro (OS X 10.6.7).

The very simple installation checked out, I started Apache and the MySQL server from the XAMPP Control panel, and http://localhost takes me to the XAMPP page.

But I ran into a problem with the simplest PHP project -- nothing but echo-ing "Hello".

With the project's run configuration set to 127.0.0.1 or to localhost, I get a 404 "Object not found".

And with the run configuration in the PHP project set to 127.0.0.1:3306, I get

4​​​ 5.1.44​​​​​S9difCYv​ÿ÷​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​exMVIIr#Ublv​​​​​ÿ„G​ot packets out of order

I wonder if anyone can see any mistake(s) in my MySQL Server configurations.

I registered the MySQL Server in the Netbeans Services window with the following Properties:

BASIC
Server Host Name: 127.0.0.1
Server Port No.: 3306
Admin Name: root
Admin Password: "no p/word"

ADMIN
Path to…
admin tool: /Applications/XAMPP/XAMPP Control.app
start cmd: /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/xampp
start arg: -startmysql
stop cmd: /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/xampp
stop arg: -stopmysql

I'm a 'domain guy', not deep into terminal commands, but I ran ps -awwx | grep mysql and got

66555 ?? 0:00.03 /bin/sh /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/bin/mysqld_safe --datadir=/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/var/mysql --pid-file=/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/var/mysql/Nick-Staresinics-MacBook-Pro.local.pid

66650 ?? 0:01.86 /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/sbin/mysqld --basedir=/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles --datadir=/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/var/mysql --user=nobody --log-error=/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/var/mysql/Nick-Staresinics-MacBook-Pro.local.err --pid-file=/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/var/mysql/Nick-Staresinics-MacBook-Pro.local.pid --socket=/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/var/mysql/mysql.sock --port=3306

66774 ttys000 0:00.00 grep mysql

Thanks for any suggestions.
aquacalc@yahoo.com

Return to MariaDB - MySQL