Suggestion Req for Best SQL Courses

Alles, was MariaDB und MySQL betrifft, kann hier besprochen werden.

Suggestion Req for Best SQL Courses

Postby gulshan212 » 18. March 2023 13:12

Hello this is Gulshan Negi
Well, I am a software developer with some experience in database design and management, but I'm looking to enhance my knowledge of SQL and gain new skills that will make me a more proficient database developer. Can anyone recommend some comprehensive and practical SQL courses that would be a good fit for someone with my background? Ideally, I'm looking for courses that cover both the theoretical and practical aspects of SQL, including topics like database normalization, SQL queries and statements, database optimization and performance tuning, and best practices for data security and integrity.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
gulshan212

XAMPP version: 8.0.25
Operating System: Windows 10

Re: Suggestion Req for Best SQL Courses

Postby gulshan212 » 29. June 2023 05:10

Well, since few days I am taking online course of SQL and initially I got confused about choosing best course finally I am taking - The Complete SQL Bootcamp: Go from Zero to Hero which is providing by Udemy. On the basis of my personal experience it is very worthful to take this course, my training is ongoing and I am learning lots of things about SQL with all basic stuff. I got it's reference from here https://www.techgeekbuzz.com/blog/sql-courses/ here authorlisted 10 course and I choose first one.
Thanks
gulshan212

XAMPP version: 8.0.25
Operating System: Windows 10

Return to MariaDB - MySQL