php module limit upload to 2mb?

Alles, was PHP betrifft, kann hier besprochen werden.

php module limit upload to 2mb?

Postby feest » 19. May 2006 17:06

i started a upload service and in my scripts it is proggramed to allow files till 10mbs but if a file becomes larger than 2mb's it can't upload and doesn't give any of the inbuild error messages n'either.

so i tested if it was just another crash or actually a max file size problem so i calculated how much pixels i would need to make a bmp files of exaclty 2mbs (it worked :)) and uploaded, it was a failure, crash whatever you call it it just did nothing and stopedl loading the page...

then i toke the same file and made it smalle (1.97mb) and tried again, it worked. it uploaded the file without any error's, i tried the 2mb again and failure...

now my question is, is by the instalation of php a .conf file or module that says that my upload cannot be larger than 2mb? and can i change that? plz help
feest

Re: php module limit upload to 2mb?

Postby feest » 20. May 2006 11:52

feest wrote:i started a upload service and in my scripts it is proggramed to allow files till 10mbs but if a file becomes larger than 2mb's it can't upload and doesn't give any of the inbuild error messages n'either.

so i tested if it was just another crash or actually a max file size problem so i calculated how much pixels i would need to make a bmp files of exaclty 2mbs (it worked :)) and uploaded, it was a failure, crash whatever you call it it just did nothing and stopedl loading the page...

then i toke the same file and made it smalle (1.97mb) and tried again, it worked. it uploaded the file without any error's, i tried the 2mb again and failure...

now my question is, is by the instalation of php a .conf file or module that says that my upload cannot be larger than 2mb? and can i change that? plz help

well i found it, it was php.ini in /etc
feest

Return to PHP