Need help in MySQL Database Connection Issue

Alles, was den Apache betrifft, kann hier besprochen werden.

Need help in MySQL Database Connection Issue

Postby tysonzach » 21. March 2024 06:32

Hello there,

Could anyone give me some guidance regarding a persistent issue I've been encountering with my MySQL database connection.

As I recently set up a MySQL database using XAMPP on my local machine for a project I'm working on. Everything seemed to be running smoothly initially, but suddenly I started experiencing difficulties connecting to the database from my application. I've double-checked my connection strings, ensured that MySQL is running properly in XAMPP, and even tried restarting the server, but to no avail.

I've scoured through online resources and forums for possible solutions, but haven't been able to find a fix that works for me. It's been quite frustrating, and I'm at a loss as to what steps to take next.

If anyone has encountered a similar issue or has expertise in troubleshooting MySQL connection problems.

Any assistance or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.
tysonzach

XAMPP version: 8.2.4
Operating System: SUSE

Re: Need help in MySQL Database Connection Issue

Postby piecepolar » 25. March 2024 07:41

tysonzach wrote:Hello there,

Could anyone give me some guidance regarding a persistent issue I've been encountering with my MySQL database connection.

As I recently set up a MySQL database using XAMPP on my local machine for a project I'm working on. Everything seemed to be running smoothly initially, but suddenly I started experiencing difficulties connecting to the database from my application. I've double-checked my connection strings, ensured that MySQL is running properly in XAMPP, and even tried restarting the server, but to no avail.

I've scoured through online resources and forums for possible solutions, but haven't been able to find a fix that works for me. It's been quite frustrating, and I'm at a loss as to what steps to take next.

If anyone has encountered a similar issue or has expertise in troubleshooting MySQL connection problems.

Any assistance or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Hello, I'm having the same problem and don't know how to handle it. Hope someone helps us!
piecepolar

XAMPP version: 7.4.26
Operating System: PHP 7.2.0

Return to Apache