Setting W3 Total Cache for Wordpress

Alles, was den Apache betrifft, kann hier besprochen werden.

Setting W3 Total Cache for Wordpress

Postby paulosebin » 02. September 2015 20:10

I have a question and I think here in the forum have someone able to solve.

The site I'm working on is done with Wordpress, and installed the plugin called W3 Total Cache, for I had to optimize charging time of the site pages, as work with cell phone rental and international roaming, the demand increased and the access also and then I had site load time problems. Was terrible. Interestingly, he makes the site take advantage of browser cache, creates minify for almost all types of files, to optimize the database. Only with him load time improved.

But I have doubts about the setting. The plugin has option of database cache, but do not know if I should enable why not know exactly what it does. Can someone explain how to configure database caching with W3 Total Cache and if there's anything on the site I'm working on may be affected?
paulosebin

Operating System: Windows

Re: Setting W3 Total Cache for Wordpress

Postby Nobbie » 02. September 2015 22:01

paulosebin wrote:I have a question and I think here in the forum have someone able to solve.

Sorry, but you are totally wrong, This is not a WordPress forum and we do not have any idea about plugins in WordPress. Sorry for that, but you really should go for a WordPress Forum.
Nobbie

Return to Apache