Alles, was den Apache betrifft, kann hier besprochen werden.
I am using XAMPP 1.8.3-4 and for vulnerability related to OpenSSL we need to upgrade OpenSSL 1.0.1g to OpenSSL 1.0.1h.
Can anybody help how to upgrade OpenSSL 1.0.1g to OpenSSL 1.0.1h in XAMPP?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 07. July 2014 08:17
- Operating System: Windows 2012 server
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 05. December 2012 12:36
- Operating System: Windows 7
There is no fix/upgrade available yet for the XAMPP versions.
XAMPP is made for local test and development environments where an OpenSSL vulnerability is not a big problem.
We don't provide any support via personal channels like PM, email, Skype, TeamViewer!It's like porn for programmers
- AF Moderator
- Posts: 8496
- Joined: 17. August 2009 13:05
- XAMPP version: several
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro x64
Return to Apache
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests