Apache remains thinking...

Alles, was den Apache betrifft, kann hier besprochen werden.

Apache remains thinking...

Postby persival78 » 23. April 2013 08:36

Hello everybody,

I have some kind of "problem"... I have made a site, with complexes, long and slow big queries... but it runs pretty well. When it finishes, the system makes a popup with a pdf file with the results.

When I run it on any OS from inside the intranet it works fine 100% of times, ALWAYS.

When I try to run it by outside ( internet ) sometimes runs well, others not, only remains thinking... I have checked what's happening in the server, and the only think I can say is: all runs well, mysql executes the queries, when it'd done the apache-prefork start and should generate the pdf pop-up, but... both programs ( mysql and apache ) dissapear from the top command activity but there is no pop-up and the web searcher ( always firefox ) remains thinking FOR EVER.

I have tried to stop it, and then restart my web-application, and... "voilá!" the pop-up appears in a few seconds and seems like nothing wrong hada happened before...

How can it be possible???

Someone knows what's happening here??

I'm running all in: Apache Version Apache/2.0.53 (Linux/SUSE)

Thanks to the ones who readme, and many many thanks to the ones who will try to help me.
persival78

Operating System: Linux Suse

Re: Apache remains thinking...

Postby persival78 » 26. April 2013 07:40

If someone is in the same problem, just change the client web browser to Google Chrome, simply it goes well.

Nothing more to ask, just use Chrome for ever...
persival78

Operating System: Linux Suse

Return to Apache