How to get DoS protection!

Alles, was den Apache betrifft, kann hier besprochen werden.

How to get DoS protection!

Postby Teoz » 16. July 2011 04:20

Hey i have xampp but i get negative packages getting sent to my Xampp server how can i stop this?[b] [/b]
Teoz

Re: How to get DoS protection!

Postby Sharley » 16. July 2011 09:26

Perhaps if you answered or replied to responses in your previous posts members may be more inclined to help you, but at this point in time it seems you persist in asking the same old clueless questions with no details even after being prompted for these details in your other posts so you can be helped.

Toaz wrote:Hey i have xampp but i get negative packages getting sent to my Xampp server how can i stop this?
Simple solution, turn off your computer and unplug it from the power supply and the Internet.

Next book a room on the coast where the weather is nice and sunny and go for a couple of weeks relaxing holiday.

Then, after that nice couple of weeks holiday, when you return and turn your computer back on and connect to the Internet your problem will be solved and the advantage of this approach is you will feel refreshed, also if the weather was good you will have a nice tan. :)

Take some deep breaths and provide the details that will help us help you.

You may also like to post your issues in this forum...
viewforum.php?f=16
...so other regulars can have the same entertainment that you have so kindly provide in this Apache forum. :lol:

Bye bye.
Sharley
AF Moderator

Operating System: Win 7 Pro 32bit/XP Pro SP3

Return to Apache