I have to write a website in two languages: english and italian. To do
that I would like to use the multilanguage function of Apache.
I write a file .htaccess:
AddLanguage en .en
AddLanguage it .it
LanguagePriority it en
Than I write two files: index.php.it and index.php.en
If I set the language priority of my browser to the english everything
works fine, and the file index.php.en is loaded. But if I set the
language preferences to the italian I'm not able to see the correct
page: the browser try to download the file index.php.it.
I tryed with other languages (french and german) and it works. It
seemes that the problem is only for the italian language.