i have installed apache 2.055 on Win 2000 as service.
I have programmed my own isapi dll. My isapi dll should
access a network resource.
I used the instruction from the following source:
Here is what I done:
1. Create a normal domain user account, and be sure to memorize its password.
2. Grant the newly-created user a privilege of Log on as a service and Act as part of the operating system. On Windows NT 4.0 these privileges are granted via User Manager for Domains, but on Windows 2000 and XP you probably want to use Group Policy for propagating these settings. You can also manually set these via the Local Security Policy MMC snap-in.
3. Confirm that the created account is a member of the Users group.
4. Grant the account read and execute (RX) rights to all document and script folders (htdocs and cgi-bin for example).
5. Grant the account change (RWXD) rights to the Apache logs directory.
6. Grant the account read and execute (RX) rights to the Apache.exe binary executable.
But everytime i used the dll from the browser I get the following error:
You don`t have permission to access /isapidemo.dll/test on this server
I also uninstall the apache service.
When I start the apache with my local user account (admin) my isapi.dll
could access the network resource.
So I think this may be an access problem.
Please help me.