Webalizer für virutelle hosts einrichten

Irgendwelche Probleme mit XAMPP für Linux? Dann ist hier genau der richtige Ort um nachzufragen.

Webalizer für virutelle hosts einrichten

Postby ichbins » 06. April 2005 08:05

Hallo,

Ich habe Xampp eingerichtet und es läuft gut. Habe den Apache auf virtuelle hosts eingerichtet und möchte nun den webalizer so einrichten dass er für jeden virtuellen host einen bericht erstellt und dieser bericht dann separat abrufbar ist. Kann mir jemand in kurzen worten erklären wie ich das am einfachsten lösen kann?

Besten Dank.
ichbins

Postby deepsurfer » 07. April 2005 12:42

WEBALIZER.COM FAQ wrote:17. How can I easily process multiple virtual hosts?

There are many ways to process multiple virtual hosts on the same machine. The easiest way I have found, provided that each host generates it's own log file, is as follows:

1. Create a central directory for your configuration files. (I use /etc/webalizer)
2. Make a configuration file for each virtual host and place them in the central directory. Each configuration file should have at least the HostName (domain), OutputDir and LogFile configuration settings specified. You probably will want to specify other settings specific to the domain, such as HideReferrer, HideSite and maybe some others as well. Name the file the same as the domain name, and end it with a .conf extension, so you can easily tell what vhost the configuration is for.
3. To process all your virtual sites with a single command, a simple shell command can now be used:

for i in /etc/webalizer/*.conf; do webalizer -c $i; done

After you have it set up, to add a new host, all you need to do is create a new configuration file and put it in the directory. It will be automatically picked up the next time you run the command.
chirio Deep
Wie sagte einst der MCP aus Tron auf dem Bildschirm zu schreiben Pflegte
" ... end of communication ... "
deepsurfer
AF Moderator

Operating System: Win-XP / Win7 / Linux -Debian

Return to XAMPP für Linux