HELP! Cant open page localhost:8080/wordpress

Problems with the Mac OS X version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

Postby scottyshere2 » 27. March 2020 11:28

hi everyone. I am a bit of a novice to building websites. I have created a Wordpress website via Xampp on my Mac and it was all running smoothly until all of a sudden I started getting the message "Safari Cant open page localhost:8080/wordpress" popping up when I try to access my site. As far as im aware I didn't change anything, and now im not sure how I can access the site.

Please any help would be appreciated
scottyshere2

XAMPP version: Xampp
Operating System: Mac

Re: HELP! Cant open page localhost:8080/wordpress

Postby 202progressor » 29. April 2020 16:45

scottyshere2 wrote:HELP! Cant open page localhost:8080/wordpress

hi everyone. I am a bit of a novice to building websites. I have created a Wordpress website via Xampp on my Mac and it was all running smoothly until all of a sudden I started getting the message "Safari Cant open page localhost:8080/wordpress" popping up when I try to access my site. As far as im aware I didn't change anything, and now im not sure how I can access the site.

Please any help would be appreciated

Hi, I'm like you just starting out, I'm using Wins 10 machine, and the same thing happened to me, however, I get a database connection error. We're you able to get this resolved?
202progressor

XAMPP version: 7.3.12.0
Operating System: 10

Return to XAMPP for macOS