open cart problems

Problems with the Mac OS X version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

open cart problems

Postby marc1ward » 23. August 2019 11:55

Hi I'm having trouble with seeing up open cart.
iv got folder in htdocs with all upload files and changed config-dost.php to config.php and the same in admin folder. new database in my admin (shop) go to localhost/shop and just get Warning: fopen(/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/shop/system/storage/logs/error.log): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/shop/system/library/log.php on line 22

Fatal error: Uncaught RuntimeException: Unable to create the cache directory (/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/shop/system/storage/cache/de). in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/shop/system/library/template/Twig/Cache/Filesystem.php:62 Stack trace: #0 /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/shop/system/library/template/Twig/Environment.php(400): Twig_Cache_Filesystem->write('/Applications/X...', '<?php\n\n/* commo...') #1 /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/shop/system/library/template/twig.php(33): Twig_Environment->loadTemplate('common/footer.t...') #2 /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/shop/system/library/template.php(51): Template\Twig->render('common/footer', true) #3 /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/shop/system/engine/loader.php(125): Template->render('common/footer', true) #4 /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/shop/install/controller/common/footer.php(10): Loader->view('common/footer', Array) #5 /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/shop/system/engine/action.php(79): ControllerCommonFooter->ind in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/shop/system/library/template/Twig/Cache/Filesystem.php on line 62
Warning: fopen(/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/shop/system/storage/session//sess_b0f29b1cdc5e630843b411057d): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/shop/system/library/session/file.php on line 29
Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/shop/system/library/log.php on line 31
Warning: flock() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/shop/system/library/session/file.php on line 31
Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/shop/system/library/log.php on line 31
Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/shop/system/library/session/file.php on line 33
Warning: fflush() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/shop/system/library/session/file.php on line 35
Warning: flock() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/shop/system/library/session/file.php on line 37
Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/shop/system/library/session/file.php on line 39

any advice? can't seem to figure out what I'm doing wrong.
complet novice thanks...
marc1ward

XAMPP version: 7.3.8.2
Operating System: osx el cap

Re: open cart problems

Postby Nobbie » 23. August 2019 12:08

Obviously opencart tries to open several files in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/shop (and subfolders), but failed due to missing permission. Either change ownership of shop folder (and all subfolders and files) to an appropriate User (i.e. the User which runs the Apache process, see "User=....." in httpd.conf), or grant full access for all Users in the shop folder and all subfolders (i.e. "sudo chmod -R 0777 ./shop" in a terminal in the htdocs folder).
Nobbie

Re: open cart problems

Postby JillNorris » 23. March 2022 13:40

My site also having same issue. I have been searching for 3 Hours but I can not found the solution Anyone can help? I am running an ecommerce site in USA.
JillNorris

XAMPP version: 7.4.28
Operating System: Windows

Return to XAMPP for macOS