I finally resolve my issue.
I let xampp upgraded to 1.8.3.
- I created new Database(probably you can try do it on your primary database, but make a backup of mysql folder with idb files), copy my project (it was wordpress) and install it again with all plugins and custom codes into new database - so I had the exact table structure as previous. If you do not remember structure, you can try use only one field as danielwhite1
mentioned, but for me it does not work. I found some program, for restoring DB. It was a trial, so it shows me structure, but do not allow export it. I do not remember name, because I tried many of them. PS: it was for windows.
- then I run SQL for each tabe ALTER TABLE mydb2.table DISCARD TABLESPACE; - this delete idb files
- Copy all your old ibd files - you will need change permission for folder
- change owner of idb files for the same owner and group as .frm files
- run SQL for each table ALTER TABLE mydb.table IMPORT TABLESPACE;
- Restart mysql and for some people these works, for me not. I was unable to dump mysql.
my other steps were:
- turn off mysql
- open config file for mysql my.cnf and add line innodb_force_recovery = 1
- turn on mysql. Now I was able to export. At first I got error, but I tried export table by table. It works.
- remove line innodb_force_recovery = 1
from config file. restart mysql.
- I delete an old primary database, create it again with the same name, import mysql dump and everything works