XAMPP running (green lights & all OK except for security warnings) on Mac OSX 10.5.8
Went from server to XAMPP on localhost via FileZilla.
All downloaded server files are now in a sub folder in the dedicated Mac OSX 'Sites' folder on 'Home'
as suggested by XAMPP GUI as one of two options in their pop-up window after finishing installation.
I just see a blank page after accessing the local URL, XAMPP GUI is suggesting in pop-up link.
1) Where do I need to put those server files to reflect what's running on my remote server now?
- XAMPP has an htdocs folder but it has only a shortcut in it.
- Mac doesn't allow for creating a new folder inside. (grayed out)
- Joomla! 3.0 screen gives warnings as mentioned in the topic line.
2) Do I need to reïnstall Joomla! 3.0 in XAMPP?
3) Do I need to reïnstall XAMPP all together
Tx 4 helping a newbie who probably did something wrong