XAMPP 1.7.5 beta 1 Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4

Problems with the Mac OS X version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

XAMPP 1.7.5 beta 1 Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4

Postby KHIT » 19. June 2012 22:09

Hi
I have just installed XAMPP 1.7.5 on my Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 and followed this guide: http://community.apachefriends.org/f/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=50487
Unfortunately I do not have the Developer Tools on my system, and I'm not intending to install it either, so some of the steps where I should use otool and install_name_tool commands have not been completed. Also setting permissions to chmod 776 didn't work, so I set it to chmod 777 instead. Also I didn't move the files mentioned here in his tutorial:
"Move the libmysqlclient_r.18.dylib file and related aliases (with libmysqlclient in the name) from /XAMPP/xamppfiles/lib/ to the /mysql/ sub-directory within: /XAMPP/xamppfiles/lib/mysql/"
Apache server is working, but I can't get into phpmyadmin. It gives me this error(translated, because I get it in danish):
Could not load mysql extension. Please Check your PHP-configuration. - Documentation
Can somebody tell me why it's so difficult to get working?

EDIT: The MySQL-server only started the first time after setting everything up. Now it gives me this error:
The operation couldn’t be completed. (XAMPPErrorDomain error 1.)
KHIT

Operating System: Mac OS X Lion 10.7.x

Return to XAMPP for macOS