I've been playing around with 1.7.2a for the last few days. At first when I installed it, I couldn't get Apache to shut off and it would throw a mysql error as deactivated. All it took was a delete and re-install to fix the problem and to make sure I turned it off in opposite order than what I turned it on: ie., ON... Apache, mySql, ftp - - OFF... ftp, mySql, Apache. Weird... but if it works.
My understanding is the libaprutil-1.0.dylib is Apache and it is a bug -- don't know of a fix but try the reinstall or go back to an earlier version may be helpful. SourceForge
And for what it's worth, I do like 0.7.4 much better; it works fine and it is easier to find things. I don't like the pmd in the new version at all.
An artist/designer/ and now programer exploring the creative sides.