XAMPP Tomcat Apache Connector

Problems with the Mac OS X version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

XAMPP Tomcat Apache Connector

Postby chrismhough » 24. August 2009 08:04

Hello everyone, I am in the process of rebuilding my local development configuration and I am trying to install the tomcat connector so apache and tomcat talk to each other. I have xampp and tomcat installed correctly and verified via safari.

I am using tomcat-connectors-current-src.tar.gz, unzipped to /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfilescustom/tomcatconnectors, I can configure the connector ./configure --with-apxs=/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/bin/apxs however, when I go to use "make" in terminal I get a few odd errors at the very end of the process:

ld: unknown option: -I/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/include collect2: ld returned 1 exit status ld: unknown option: -I/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/include collect2: ld returned 1 exit status lipo: can't open input file: /var/tmp//ccs5y7FI.out (No such file or directory) make[1]: * [mod_jk.la] Error 1 make: * [all-recursive] Error 1

I am wondering if anyone knows whats up, or can point me to a blog entry that discusses how to accomplish this. I have been searching for quite some time.

Thank you

http://serverfault.com/questions/57800/ ... -connector
chrismhough

Return to XAMPP for macOS