XAMPP 1.0

Problems with the Mac OS X version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

XAMPP 1.0

Postby ralf.krause » 26. January 2009 11:24

Hi,

I found XAMPP 1.0 on the web server http://dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/x ... -1.0.0.dmg
After downloading and installing I had no problems with this software. Why do you hide XAMPP 1.0??

I need to get also the source code for XAMPP 1.0 because I must add some php extensions. In the next step I will try to get Moodle4Mac on XAMPP for Mac OS X. Moodle only will start with the php extensions zip.so and xmlrpc.so.

Best regards, Ralf

Moodle4Mac - http://download.moodle.org/macosx
ralf.krause
 
Posts: 26
Joined: 26. January 2009 11:10
Operating System: OS X 10.8.2

Re: XAMPP 1.0

Postby kleinweby » 26. January 2009 15:33

Hello,
ralf.krause wrote:Hi,

I found XAMPP 1.0 on the web server http://dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/x ... -1.0.0.dmg
After downloading and installing I had no problems with this software. Why do you hide XAMPP 1.0??


Because some very big problems unter 10.4 and 10.5 PPC. But we'll release an fixed version as soon as possible.

ralf.krause wrote:I need to get also the source code for XAMPP 1.0 because I must add some php extensions. In the next step I will try to get Moodle4Mac on XAMPP for Mac OS X. Moodle only will start with the php extensions zip.so and xmlrpc.so.


You need the development package to compile zip.so and xmlrpc.so for XAMPP.

kleinweby
User avatar
kleinweby
AF Moderator
 
Posts: 393
Joined: 03. August 2005 19:52
Location: Magdeburg
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.7

Re: XAMPP 1.0

Postby Checksum » 27. January 2009 14:40

Problems running on 10.5.6 Intel as well.
Checksum
 
Posts: 3
Joined: 09. January 2009 14:27

Re: XAMPP 1.0

Postby louiss » 03. February 2009 18:30

has anybody an idea when will it released? done?

I can see that many pages provide the link to xampp 1.0.0

but not official from the apache xampp site.


ah has anybody an idea of the next version will be support gems ...

i mean allways when i use xampp on mac and try to install the mysql gem --with configordner ( This gem is by the last version of rails nessesary)
i get an error message.
that files are missing

thankss

PS:xampp mac 1.0.0 works on 10.5.6
louiss
 
Posts: 5
Joined: 27. January 2009 23:37

Re: XAMPP 1.0

Postby kleinweby » 03. February 2009 18:49

hi

louiss wrote:has anybody an idea when will it released? done?


We'll release it when it's done.

louiss wrote:I can see that many pages provide the link to xampp 1.0.0

:/

louiss wrote:i mean allways when i use xampp on mac and try to install the mysql gem --with configordner ( This gem is by the last version of rails nessesary)
i get an error message.
that files are missing


Which files are missing? Do you have installed the Developer Package?

kleinweby
User avatar
kleinweby
AF Moderator
 
Posts: 393
Joined: 03. August 2005 19:52
Location: Magdeburg
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.7

Re: XAMPP 1.0

Postby ralf.krause » 08. March 2009 12:01

Hi all,

is there any idea when XAMPP 1.0 will be released? I need this for Moodle4Mac because I will try to switch 8)
Moodle4mac is a local installation package the comes together with Moodle and a local web server.

Best regards,
Ralf

Moodle4Mac - http://download.moodle.org/macosx
ralf.krause
 
Posts: 26
Joined: 26. January 2009 11:10
Operating System: OS X 10.8.2

Re: XAMPP 1.0

Postby kleinweby » 31. March 2009 15:16

Hi,

there is now an Beta 1 for 1.0.1 out. You can find these Beta here. ;)

Greets,
kleinweby
User avatar
kleinweby
AF Moderator
 
Posts: 393
Joined: 03. August 2005 19:52
Location: Magdeburg
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.7


Return to XAMPP for Mac OS X

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests