I just wanted to confirm that the upgrade worked (nearly) for me. I had an existing installation of XAMPP 0.6a, downloaded the Mac OS X upgrade file, untared it from the command line and the executed a
- Code: Select all
Stopped XAMPP, installed new files, started again - all went well.
But then I realized that all user privileges in the mysql user table where gone. So I stopped the mysql server, moved my old mysql table, installed a new one with mysql_install_db, started the server and added my users again. Perhaps this was due to my installation, but perhaps a important information for the developers.
Good look and keep up the excellent work!